Pilates – improve your flexibility and posture
Pilates is a low impact workout that helps you strengthen and lengthen your whole body. It is ideal if you want to improve your flexibility, core strength and posture. It can also help you move better and is great for relieving stress or helping ease joint or back pain.
- A low impact workout, suitable for everyone
- Improves flexibility and coordination
- Improves your posture and balance
- Helps relieve stress and promotes relaxation
- Can ease joint and back pain
- Improves your breathing and can reduce bad breathing patterns
- Gives you strong and toned abs, buttocks and legs
- Gives you fantastic core strength
Clarice offers one-to-one and group Pilates sessions, in your home or a local park.
She also runs classes at St Hugh’s Community Centre in Anerley, on Mondays 8-9pm. This is an 8-week programme for mixed abilities, including beginners. Classes are tailored to suit the level of those taking part.
We begin by learning the Pilates Principles: concentration, breathing, centring, control, alignment, flow, co-ordination and relaxation.
For more information or to book at one-to-one, group session or attend classes, please contact Clarice.